The Isle of Mull
The Isle of Mull is generally regarded as one of the most diverse and scenic areas in the whole of the west coast of Scotland, enhanced by colourful villages with thriving communities, ancient religious and historical sites and diverse marine, bird and wildlife.
The beauty of the whole island is encapsulated in the northern coastlines of Loch Na Keal and Loch Tuath.
“Around every corner a new vista offers itself to travellers, simply tempting them to stop and admire”.
- General information on Mull and Tobermory: www.tobermory.co.uk
- Ferry Crossing – Caledonian MacBrayne: www.calmac.co.uk
- Nearest pub/hotel – Bellachroy Hotel, Dervaig: www.thebellachroy.co.uk
- Nearest shop www.dervaigshop.co.uk
- Boat and fishing trips from Ulva Ferry – Mull Charters: www.mullcharters.com
- Boat trips to Staffa from Ulva Ferry – Turus Mara: www.turusmara.com
- Mull Rally – Mull Car Club: www.mullrally.org
Callum Duffy on the Mull Rally at Kilninian Schoolhouse